Are you still limiting your technical support to phone calls? Do you know how much
more interactive and productive your help desk representatives could be if they
worked with customers online?
Organizations can use OmniJoin™ technology at the help desk to conduct interactive
support calls — for both internal and external customers — through online
meetings. Help desk representatives can troubleshoot virtually any computer capable
of running OmniJoin services using remote desktop control, file transfer, hand-outs
and other built-in remote technical support tools
OmniJoin web conferencing has been built to support your help desk representatives:
- Conduct technical support both inside and outside of the firewall, with the same
safeguards and security. This means they can use the same tool to troubleshoot on
the next floor, or on the next continent.
- Simply ‘click’ to run OmniJoin’s dynamic, web-based activation
- no need to install new software, and no need to instruct external customers to
install remote control software
- Unlike typical remote control products which are permission-optional, the OmniJoin
service is a completely interactive product, it requires that customers be at their
computer to give permission before the help desk representative can control their
- OmniJoin web conferencing allows different degrees of control: individual application,
individual display (if the customer is using two or more monitors) or entire desktop.
At all times, the customer can terminate the remote session and stop granting control.
Just as OmniJoin conferencing provides for recording video conferences and online
meetings, it allows recording of technical support calls for later reference and
for training purposes through our OmniJoin cloud storage.